Mine Protected Vehicle India (MPV-I) by Mahindra - Bharat Military Review
10/17/11

Mine Protected Vehicle India (MPV-I) by Mahindra


Mine Protected Vehicle India (MPV-I) is produced by the Defence Land Systems which is a joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (74%) and global defence and security company BAE Systems PLC (26%).

Jharkhand Polic has purchased Mine Protected Vehicle – India (MPV-I) can protect soldiers from blast of a 14 kilos of TNT.
Mine Protected Vehicle India (MPV-I) by Mahindra Reviewed by Mjaawad on 2:27 AM Rating: 5 Mine Protected Vehicle India (MPV-I) is produced by the Defence Land Systems which is a joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. ...

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with everything in this post. Thanks for the useful information.
    The best siteUsa reviewer military

    ReplyDelete